Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectKinda, like you have a sort of out-of-body, out-of-reality experience
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12910106&mesg_id=12910489
12910489, Kinda, like you have a sort of out-of-body, out-of-reality experience
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Tue Oct-13-15 09:08 PM
I didn't see the doc though. You definitely feel a separation of mind and body although that happens with a strong enough dose of LSD, too. And yeah if you break through and you're able to focus, you feel like you're on some alternate plane of reality where all sorts of shit is being revealed to you. Physically you can of feel like you're floating and sinking at the same time, I don't know how to explain it. Like you feel your body sinking into where you're sitting but at the same time you have this ascending feeling. I recommend either a pretty big dose and just closing your eyes or a more moderate dose and being in nature. One time I was with my GF and we saw a gorgeous sunset while doing it. It was a little intense for her, like afterward she went to sleep (it was probably 7:30 at night).

Don't do it in a room full of people, that is a mistake. Chill with one or two other friends and take turns doing it. It also tastes, smells and feels weird, but you forget about that *very* quickly. You also have auditory hallucinations (something that happens with 2CB also, in addition to affecting your depth perception and balance), pretty strong ones actually. It's a five-sensory trip but I don't know if you're unaware or hyper aware. Like I said, a lot is going on and you can't process it in real time, it's happening too fast.