Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectJmmm, it's kinda like that but not really, it's over very fast
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12910106&mesg_id=12910353
12910353, Jmmm, it's kinda like that but not really, it's over very fast
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Tue Oct-13-15 03:14 PM
The real deal is like 15-30 minutes, the synthetic one is more like five *maybe* ten if you really nail it. You have to "break through" though, otherwise you will just feel kind of halfassed, sweaty and weird. When you do break through it's intense as fuck and then it's over. Seriously like a rollercoaster. The weird thing is that there is almost zero hangover, maybe like a ten-minute readjustment period to reality and then you're fine. I guess that is why they called it the businessman's LSD when it was somewhat popular.

2CB is pretty expensive but the doses are small. You can get 20 doses out of one gram I would estimate. It has gotten popular in some poorer countries as a rich person's drug (like club kids, high class prostitutes, etc) and there it's cheaper like $30-$50 a gram, but I heard in Europe it sells between 100 and 300 Euro depending on where you get it. It's fun, especially fun for getting it in, not feminizing and fluttery like MDA or MDMA.