Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectUpdate: so yeah...I definitely had to snitch today
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12898024&mesg_id=12898240
12898240, Update: so yeah...I definitely had to snitch today
Posted by atruhead, Thu Sep-17-15 08:42 PM
long story short:

- Caller dealt with someone else before me, I had no direct dealing with his particular issue until we speak
- I took the call, reached out to a higher up who wouldnt do their job to assist me. said higher up kind of passed a vague message along through me
- I was then kind enough to follow up via email making sure the caller was good and to keep lines of communication open in case he needed further help

(then after I made this post)

- buddy turned out to be crazy, he emailed the CEO (this one a them big companies where I'll never meet dude) and like 15-20 other people from random departments looking for an answer, directly implicating me in doing wrong by him since we were both brushed off by the person who could have took time to address him properly

I got with my lead supervisor and immediately let her know what went down. I've had similar issues with this person at the company before but it wasn't worth saying anything until shit got crazy