Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAdmittedly my legal experience is commercial and Kiwi in jurisdiction but...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12889991&mesg_id=12890124
12890124, Admittedly my legal experience is commercial and Kiwi in jurisdiction but...
Posted by Ted Gee Seal, Tue Sep-01-15 01:40 AM
While I admit I am besides the point (potentially) re: manslaughter, my question was if I could be charged with something if I incited someone to off someone else.

OK. So, maybe manslaughter wouldn't fit. But to get legal, that doesn't cover my question. Is there something I could be charged for if I incited someone to kill someone else sans something hate crime related and (adding this now) payment.

But. Just bullshitting out loud, if I pay someone to kill someone else I would get done (I assume). Take away the money and leave the instruction, surely I still get done (I assume) given what can happen in organised crime. So now we're left with the distinction between killing someone else and getting someone to kill themselves. I'm assuming again, though, that if I incited some kind of kill yourself death cult that the authorities would find some way to charge me if the body count was high enough. So, my question remains, is there some way the authorities could get at me, whether or not manslaughter is relevant?