Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm not really trying to compare women to men tbh
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887573&mesg_id=12889149
12889149, I'm not really trying to compare women to men tbh
Posted by Mahogany, Fri Aug-28-15 04:33 PM
I'm just telling you as a woman that actually dates men...to a man that doesn't (I'm assuming) that a lot of what you're saying isn't the case for most women nowadays. Sure women have to take responsibility for whatever role they may play in this, but i would say that lowered standards is more of an issue than women expecting too much. Of course there are other factors that come into play, but for most women that are like 27+ a lot of what you're saying isn't accurate and there are plenty of women that don't necessarily fall into the category that you're talking about. *shrug*

If you're in your 40s then yes you may see things differently because when you were around my age the game was different and women did seem to have the upper hand a Lil more than men I won't even disagree with that. But nowadays in 2015 the dating game is totally different. Idk how it is for 40 yr olds, but what I'm saying is mostly true for women/men in their late 20s/early-mid 30s. Like a lot of dudes don't even want to take women on real dates anymore lol its rough out here for a lot of women and the pickings are slim.