Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: i do embrace the fact that i have a choice
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887573&mesg_id=12889121
12889121, RE: i do embrace the fact that i have a choice
Posted by ILLwiLL132, Fri Aug-28-15 03:39 PM
>i embrace that i wasnt forced to marry a 50 year old man when
>i was a teenager.
>
>i embrace that even now, i could take a homeless man off the
>street, clean him up, and make him my husband. or i could wait
>for someone that i feel is more suitable and hope he finds me
>suitable as well. those are both choices.
>
>i also embrace the fact that there are things i cant control.
>that homeless dude might reject me. the guy i wait for might
>end up being abusive. i can only shift and adjust based on
>what comes back to me from my efforts. but the reality is that
>i do not have complete control over my romantic life. no one
>does. people dont have A reason why theyre single, married,
>etc...they have multiple reasons, many of which are beyond
>their control. which is my point.

I think the basic premise of what he is saying is that you do have control over whether or not you are in a relationship. The point he is making is that these women tend to bypass relationships with people that want to be with them for a plethora reasons. That is THEIR fault if THEY choose to disregard individuals who are trying and making progress in their life. THEY want Mr. Perfect but Mr. Perfect has many women chasing him and he doesn't want to settle. They want to be with the MVP but don't want to be with him while he's shooting in the gym. Well ladies, it's up to you to see the potential in an individual and snag him if you like him and push him to become the MVP that you want. Most the time you see the humble guy that's trying but maybe had some bumps and bruises and you want nothing to do with him until he's fitting your mold. Well guess what men aren't completely stupid and we're looking at women like well you didn't want me then but you want me now, So you can get this "D" but I don't wanna be your man. Simple.