Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIt's highly unlikely you could take a homeless
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887573&mesg_id=12889107
12889107, It's highly unlikely you could take a homeless
Posted by ndibs, Fri Aug-28-15 03:06 PM
Man home with you and he'd stop smoking crack or being mentally Ill and just be so damn happy about his come up he'd happily stay with you. Half of them probably are or were married. Most could be in shelters or in programs if they wanted to be.

He'd be out smoking crack within a week or month. Just like a lot of professional men, marriage and responsibilities (even as small as being there) it's just not what they want. The idea that you could lower your standards super low and get someone might be comforting but is not really based in reality.

While you might consider yourself a great catch, you may have nothing to
Offer someone you consider way below your station in life. They may not get your jokes or cultural references, you may not share the same interests or view in the world. I've definitely been dismissed after guys talked to me for 10 seconds and decided I "you don't put up with much huh?" Or I just walked by and they were like she only dates white guys and this is after I said hello.

The women should just settle paradigm is so tired.