Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLet me explain something to you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887573&mesg_id=12888781
12888781, Let me explain something to you.
Posted by BabyYoda, Fri Aug-28-15 04:33 AM
I know about being single. What you are talking about is women who have a certain level of expectations that they place upon the men they date and if said expectations isn't met by these men, then said men is the problem, not the woman nor her expectations. Basically, these women place conditions upon shit, then get pissy when they don't get what they want by pointing the finger at these men while conveniently ignoring the remaining fingers pointing back at themselves.

In life, you will meet many people who will not fit your mold and vice versa, but when it comes down to brass tax, you do have choices. You can choose to modify your list of conditions and expectations as well as broaden your dating pool or you can continue to be disappointed when the vast majority of men you will encounter does not meet all of your conditions and expectations.

I didn't even touch on some women who uses a risk averse approach to dating yet expect miracles nor have I touched on some women who have a minimal effort-maximum gain attitude when they date men. I do know that these women have choices like everyone else. However, I do understand that there are circumstances where someone may desire a relationship (on their terms of course) and may be disappointed when their ideal mate (based on conditions and expectations set) hasn't came into their lives.

As for the blame game, I don't blame women for being single. I will blame them for criticizing and shaming certain men who may very well be into these women, but may not meet and/or exceed said women's conditions and expectations. That is the problem and it also pertains to men.

So, I don't see your issue with anything I said. Single folks, like folks who are spoken for, choose their romantic situation whether you want to accept it or not. That's your choice to make.