Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI hear you...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887573&mesg_id=12888361
12888361, I hear you...
Posted by BabyYoda, Thu Aug-27-15 12:01 PM
>some of these women BLAME men for being single
>
>which makes men blame women for their singleness
>
>Its like watching Tennis.
>
>I agree tho, its wrong of us to wonder what is wrong when a
>woman is pretty and cant keep a man.

However, this is how I see it..

Those women can blame men for their singleness all day long, but at the end of the day, they are single! That is on them! They still chose to be single.

I will keep it 100 with you,

I do NOT have sympathy for ANY woman under 50 years old who pisses and moans about being single! That includes Black women, non-Black women, (un)educated women, (un)attractive, fat, skinny, toned, religious, (un)successful or any other category you can think of. Those women can get a man if they REALLY wanted one.

Also, this is just my opinion, but..

Women who blame others for their problems are not mature. Adults, grown ups, grown folks take ownership for the choices and decisions they make in life. They also understand that said choices and decisions may not work in their favor, sometimes. They know that life comes with risks as well as rewards. But, nothing in life just magically happens for them.

In order to get things, one has to make it happen or put themselves in a position for things to happen. Truth be told, if a woman comes to you on some woe is me shit, then perhaps she needs to be single or stay single until she change her mindset. It isn't your concern to worry about their situation when you have your own situation to deal with, not to mention that you really have no control over what happens in their lives.

But, I understand what you are saying. It gets old hearing people bitch about certain people not doing this or that, being this or that, not having this or that. You don't care, I don't care, other people don't care(with exceptions for friends, loved ones and some others).

Just my take on it