Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm not even close to 50, thank you... Shit, I'm not even 45.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887573&mesg_id=12888350
12888350, I'm not even close to 50, thank you... Shit, I'm not even 45.
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Thu Aug-27-15 11:51 AM
>Is likely to have different values and experiences than
>someone who is working at wal mart.
>
>Ppl connect on shared values and experiences.
>
>You're like 50. Men are not marrying waitresses and cashiers
>like they used to back when you were dating.

I married a secretary. Granted, when the opportunity appeared I helped her move into the mortgage industry (where I was already working in IT but had also worked on the lending side of the house) where she stayed for years until the market crashed. Now she's an artist and finishing her degree.

The point here is that a cashier, waitress, or secretary today can be something more tomorrow. Who are you to judge the station a person is in right at this moment?

>
>Black white yellow college educated men are looking for
>someone similar.

Not always. In fact, a lot of dudes may want a stay-at-home wife, something I've seen a lot of with the Mexican cats I've worked with in IT and engineering.

>
>They may holler at a Wendy's cashier who's doing nothing with
>her life and knock her up ESP if he's black, but they're not
>marrying her.

maybe them low budget cats are doing that (and not just black, 'cause a whooooole lotta white dudes got babies out here), but dudes trying to make something of themselves ain't trying to have kids like that.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.