Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAbout 50-60% of black men graduate high school...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12887573&mesg_id=12887986
12887986, About 50-60% of black men graduate high school...
Posted by ndibs, Wed Aug-26-15 08:12 PM
It varies a bit depending on the city. Some places it may be in the 60s or higher.

Still something like 70% of black women manage to get married at some point in their lives.

So women are not that picky. We're marrying those without degrees or great jobs and criminal records.

When it comes to women in that degreed percentile seeking similar mates you're looking at something like 20% of 6.5 percentage of the population that's black and male AND degreed.

So like 1% of the population AND a good portion of that 1% is simply not going to be in your age range or single. Less in some cities more elsewhere. But it shouldn't be surprising or put down to pickiness of black women that they have a hard time finding a mate. Remove the degree criteria, you're still at a tiny percent of the population.

I have way lower standards for black men and still I'm rarely asked out by them, probably just cause the numbers aren't in my favor. I did go on a date with a 6'7 North African engineer last weekend and we're talking, but for the most part I have no idea how I would meet these guys.

Now that we're not segregated by neighborhoods, schools, churches, stores etc it's just really hard to meet people. But personally it's not bc I'm picky.