Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwell a part time job just fell in my lap today
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12871128&mesg_id=12872659
12872659, well a part time job just fell in my lap today
Posted by RobOne4, Wed Aug-05-15 11:41 PM
my wife's sister and brother and their spouses have been working on opening a business for about 5 months now. I dont want to say what it is because I dont need none of ya'll coming in and visiting me. But they will be opening up in the next week or two. They called me today and asked if I could help them out part time. Timing couldnt be better because the wife's car just took a shit today. So we definitely need to buy another car now. So the part time job went from me just wanting one to get out of the house to me NEEDING one to pay for that extra car note. They only need me 3 days a week. So I am going to work a open to close on Wednesdays and Sunday. Then another 4 or 5 hours day either Monday, Tuesday, Or Friday. So I can get 25 or so hours a week. I can carpool with my brother in law because it is in Riverside (40 miles away) Plus I will be helping family out. Plus now I will have a shit low paying job to throw on applications to look for something closer when they dont need my help anymore.

OKAYPLAYER WE DID IT!