Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject1x/week.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12868062&mesg_id=12868068
12868068, 1x/week.
Posted by SoWhat, Thu Jul-30-15 06:54 PM
chicken or barbacoa burrito or bowl. brown rice. both beans. all 4 salsas. cheese and lettuce.

my burrito is large. i don't like it when they skimp on the beans or the rice b/c the employees are afraid of my burrito. they scared it's gonna tear the tortilla. i almost challenge them to put a whole spoon of rice and whole spoons of both beans in there. and more salsa. and extra lettuce. most of the employees wrap the thing like they're scared of it. it often rips and i don't have them bother w/double-wrapping or dumping all of that stuff in a new tortilla - i can take it a little ripped. it's fine w/me.

i only eat there 1x/week now b/c it's so far from my office. i can usually only convince a coworker to drive me out there once per week. i'd go more often if it were nearby. and, of course, if there were a better burrito offered by any other joint i'd eat there and never have Chipotle again. but i can't find a better tasting, more filling burrito anywhere in the area. and if i had other lunch options that leave me full and satisfied for $7 i'd be all over that too.