Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectfuck those parents
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12861060&mesg_id=12861254
12861254, fuck those parents
Posted by RobOne4, Thu Jul-23-15 12:58 AM
as a parent of a 5 year old I am even more aware of other kids behavior in public than I was before. The shit I see is fucking insane. The wife went off on some lady at the movies last month. We were in the back row because it has a wide aisle where I can get the most leg room. Im a tall drink of water and I like to stretch my shit out. This lady thought it was fine to let her 2 year old wander around that big aisle. We told her once that it was distracting. Then the kid starts crying through the entire movie and she never left so the wife basically told her get out of here. She left and never came back. When I am at restaurants I see kids running around, climbing under tables, and constantly crying. But the parents just let it go. Making excuses like oh well they are 2 or 3 they are kids. I dont give a fuck how they act at home but when you bring them bad ass kids to a public space you have to take into account everyone else. If I have magically been able to keep my son from acting like a fucking caveman out in public then you should be able to do it too. I would be pissed if someone yelled at my kid too. But I would never let it get to that point where he was ruining everyone else's day.