Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhat are indicators that you WILL get along well with someone?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12859049&mesg_id=12859049
12859049, What are indicators that you WILL get along well with someone?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Jul-21-15 11:16 AM
More positive than the the similar theme other post.

For me it's the following:

1. Drinkers - It's probably my quickest way of bonding with someone. I have a new boss starting soon and I hear he is a man about town. Already planning our night out.

2. People that laugh alot - Nothing more disarming than folks who are quick to LOL.

3. Talkers - I rather be around someone who talks too much rather than someone who doesn't talk enough. I also like to listen more than talk (if the person is interesting).

4. Prince & 90s Hip-Hop - Sign of the Times your favorite album? De La Soul your favorite group? We will have plenty to talk about.

5. Irreverent People - If you are easily not offended and can laugh at any joke.

6. Southerners in general. If it's a random white person, I'd more likely get along with a southern one than a random northern one all other things equal.

How about you?

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're