Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectPop Life: Is it me, or did Katy Perry treat her fan pretty sh*tty here?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12848422
12848422, Pop Life: Is it me, or did Katy Perry treat her fan pretty sh*tty here?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Jul-08-15 11:56 AM
I always thought Taylor Swift was kind of over the top with the love my fans bit but as compared to KP here thats a much better approach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWnKr08rFqE

And yes, I want to talk about nonsense.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're
12848504, I've heard nothing but good things about Katy
Posted by Madvillain 626, Wed Jul-08-15 12:52 PM
at least in regards to the way she treats fans, security, stagehands, etc.

I've heard nothing but bad things about Bono. Apparently he's a real douche.
12848515, I really like KP. But she seemed uncool in that clip.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Jul-08-15 12:57 PM

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're
12848506, lol do you have a katy perry google alert?
Posted by nayaa, Wed Jul-08-15 12:53 PM
hilarious.

cute tho.
12848512, okayplayer just aint what it use to be
Posted by GrumpySmurf, Wed Jul-08-15 12:56 PM
12848525, I mean did you think I was gonna discuss this on FB where ppl actually
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Jul-08-15 01:05 PM
know me?!?!?

This post ain't no worst than stuntin on 1500 IG followers or sharing dreams of dating 15.

12848536, ya know... you're goddamn right
Posted by GrumpySmurf, Wed Jul-08-15 01:16 PM
12848547, What do you mean? She was really nice.
Posted by J_Stew, Wed Jul-08-15 01:29 PM
She seemed a little self-conscious about the whole thing, but I kept waiting for her to be rude or something, it never happened.
12848564, I feel she treated her like a stalker. Barely wanted to touch her.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Jul-08-15 01:46 PM
Made the "security" joke.