Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti don't think anyone is wrong but to avoid awkward or uncomfortable
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12843397&mesg_id=12843557
12843557, i don't think anyone is wrong but to avoid awkward or uncomfortable
Posted by StephBMore, Wed Jul-01-15 01:05 PM
situations like this, she *could* have told him "look this is what it is..." but this is really about knowing your partner. I have dated guys who could care NAUGHT about my past relationships and who I slept with. they don't want to know because "you're with me now" and then I have dealt with a man who got jealous over my godbrother because he read a message he sent to me saying he was in love with me in college and blah blah...which he (my god brother) eventually showed his wife and said yes i loved stephanie, i felt this way and his wife was like "do you still love her? no? don't care."

i am not friends with that many ppl i slept with but to be honest, if i see them becoming friends and building a bond, I would feel the need to say "listen i see y'all getting close and full disclosure..." just because i want to avoid an issue where they get in an argument and the friend goes "that's why i fucked yo bitch."