Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwhy not?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12843397&mesg_id=12843550
12843550, why not?
Posted by MiracleRic, Wed Jul-01-15 01:02 PM
>Are you also saying you have to disclose to someone you're
>dating anyone you still keep in contact with that you were
>more than just friends with? At which point are you supposed
>to have that conversation?
>

whenever you are comfortable...but preferably before i'm fully introduced to the person...

u don't have to disclose all your partners but it's definitely a good look that i'm not left in the dark around a group of guys who have seen the goods...that aspect of it is social lol...i'd rather be informed and secure than ignorant and secure

>I just assume after a certain age, adults have had sex lives
>and romantic history before they met me. If your partner isn't
>a complete degenerate, it would make sense they still keep in
>touch with or are even friends with at least one of them.

what does that have to do with being open in the name of trust...i don't care how old you are...nobody wants to go blindly into that situation bc even secure people get jealous or distrustful...

here's my thing...if you have a good friend u want to introduce me to...chances are you've told me many a story about this person...to the point that when i meet them..."i've heard so much about you" is a common saying...

so if you leave THAT part out it seems intentional and sneaky...avoid that and avoid the social awkwardness that could arise from me learning from someone else...both of those are possibilities whether i'm secure or not