Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: LOL@you thinking any of these other candidates would be different
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12840599&mesg_id=12910598
12910598, RE: LOL@you thinking any of these other candidates would be different
Posted by murph71, Wed Oct-14-15 07:13 AM
>than status quo
>
>I read your reply as
>
>you agree with Bernie's campaign
>
>but won't vote for him
>
>because you're convinced he won't win an election
>
>I guess you'll have to explain to me how a HRC administration
>and subsequent policies would be any different than the REP
>nominee

While I don't agree with Truth's overall view of Bernie (dude has a lot of heart and his "leftist" streak is not too out there considering that a lot of his views from the criminal justice system to big banks, I totally agree with), I'm also a realest....

And reality tells me that Bernie won't be able to pick up enough votes in the South and the Midwest Democratic strongholds (think Ohio and Pennsylvania) for obvious reasons...

As for how Hill Dawg will differ from the Republicans? Well for starters, her party is not being ran in the ground by political and xenophobic etremists like the Repubs...

I will vote for the most electable candidate on the Democratic side because the other highly unstable side (Trump and Ben Carson r their frontrunners....Let that marinate) cannot be trusted to govern a lemonade stand....