Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYour second scenario reminds me of something I went through.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12820248&mesg_id=12820527
12820527, Your second scenario reminds me of something I went through.
Posted by The Wordsmith, Tue Jun-02-15 11:10 PM
Except I was offered something other than drugs.

Years ago a friend and I were walking to the corner store from work (our respective rides were going to pick us up from there. While walking, we got on the topic of prostitutes and how we don't and won't mess with them. My homeboy got picked up not long after arriving to the store.

While I was waiting, a dude stepped to me and asked if I could get him an orange soda because he was thirsty and the store owner has banned him from entering in. I told him I'd hook him up and proceeded to get the drink for him. When I did, he thanked me profusely and then he proceeded to offer me one of his three white women for my pleasure as a token of his appreciation. I politely declined and continued to wait for my ride.

Regarding drugs, I found a small sack of weed while sitting outside of that same store while waiting for my ride. This white dude walked pass me and said "ugh" and made a grimacing face at me based on what he saw near me. I looked at him like "what the...?" and proceeded to look beside me. I saw (if memory serves me correctly) a nickel sack but I don't smoke, so I left it alone.

Being offered drugs in Amsterdam, we (the crew and I) just hit them with the "nah, we're good" and kept it moving. One of my homeboys (RIP) told one dude who said he had "all this cocaine he needed to get rid of" in an exasperated manner to get the fck on in an aggressive manner. Maybe you should try that if they're being overly persistent.

Since 1976