Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy dad's friend's son is about to spend 827,328 years in jail
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12818712&mesg_id=12818712
12818712, My dad's friend's son is about to spend 827,328 years in jail
Posted by -DJ R-Tistic-, Mon Jun-01-15 11:11 AM
Ok, maybe only 239,283 since the officer didn't die. But WTF....

http://wreg.com/2015/05/27/memphis-police-officer-shot-2/

Three charged in shooting of Memphis Police officer

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Three people have been charged in the shooting of a Memphis Police officer.

The officer, who was shot Wednesday night has been released from the hospital.

Dennis Murphy, 39, has been charged with attempted first degree murder, aggravated assault, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, using a gun during a felony and being a felon in possession of a handgun.

Alan Sullivan, 40, and Gwendoly Gordon, 32, have both been charged with attempted first degree murder and aggravated assault.

The Organized Crime Unit officer was shot in the chest while serving a warrant at an apartment in the 4100 block of Eastwind.

The officer was wearing a bullet-proof vest.

The three people charged were arrested at the Hillcrest Apartments on Eastwind Dr. after an hours-long barricade situation after the shooting.

--------------------------------------------------------

He's the main one they speak about, Dennis. And I'll tell you, dude came from an extremely good home. No matter how hard his parents tried with him, he still kept acting up and wanting to be a dope boy, going back to the days after he dropped out of college. On the surface, some people have said "they must not have done something right" but from the various times I was around them, I just feel he was the type that just didn't get it, period.

I still remember when I went to Memphis back in 93, and he put me up on Arrested Development...he played Tennessee the entire day that he drove me around.