Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIm mostly okay with it, but I dont stand out very much
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12815222&mesg_id=12815705
12815705, Im mostly okay with it, but I dont stand out very much
Posted by atruhead, Wed May-27-15 01:24 PM
ring on my finger aside, women dont notice me at parties. I dont go out of my way to attract anyone, but it really has me feeling washed or wondering if I ever had "it" to begin with. women gave me time because I was funny/charming/kind, but none of that was automatic. I guess if I worked a lot harder at it I could get attention, but at this point why?

I need to put away more money. our jobs are stable but I still want to feel like we're working towards some sort of financial goal instead of paying bills, going to dinner/vacations and saving small increments. I probably need a life coach there the same way I need one in every other way

I will lose 20 pounds by the end of the year and another 15 by next March for this Dominican Republic trip we have planned. Except I like sugar and carbs too much for it

I shouldnt complain about anything after everything I've come through, but I'm still working one day at a time past the bad times