Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Identifying as a Christian has nothing to do w/other people's matters
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12815222&mesg_id=12815563
12815563, RE: Identifying as a Christian has nothing to do w/other people's matters
Posted by Tiggerific, Wed May-27-15 12:03 PM
This is true also. I just wonder if I'm radical in my beliefs. I love the sinner but hate the sin. I understand that according to the bible, homosexuality is "wrong", I just refuse to believe that a person is "bad" because of who they love or sleep with.

I believe in forgiveness. I believe in repenting. But the way Josh Dugger got a pass for molesting young girls and how the faith is just riding for this dude just doesn't sit well with me. As someone who has been molested and has dealt with her issues, I'm just not okay with that.

So yes, I can set an example. I'm not perfect by any means and I do have my own stuff that I deal with, but it's just that some of the things going on in the world makes me weary and I know all I can do is pray.

You just get tired of the bull.