Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectExcited for yet another east coast trip.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12815222&mesg_id=12815249
12815249, Excited for yet another east coast trip.
Posted by ChiBrownSkinLady, Wed May-27-15 08:41 AM
Wedding in The DMV, a lil chillin in Philly, and peeping Siddhartha's art show in Baltimore. Looking forward to catching up with peeps. Just remembered that because it's a Jewish wedding, I need to bring/wear sensible shoes for the reception. The last time I did the Hava Nagila in heels I almost died. (Not really, but my legs hate me later...)

Caught up with my cousin last night. She thinks I should shift my job search to the east coast. She makes it sound so easy. But she did make some pretty solid points why it wouldn't be the worst thing I've ever done before.

I'm thankful for supportive friends and family who legitimately give a shit about me. Even (especially?) when I'm not being the best myself.

As much as people think I have no filter, trust, there are definitely things I keep to myself. But I do have a tendency to overshare sometimes (as evidenced by this post). I guess it's just a part of my charm? *cheese* Somehow people still put up with me anyway. And some of them even actively like me. How that happens is still a mystery to me. lolsmh