Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject"YO, MR WRIGHT WILL LET YOU GET YOUR F*CK ON IN 1ST PERIOD!"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12810676
12810676, "YO, MR WRIGHT WILL LET YOU GET YOUR F*CK ON IN 1ST PERIOD!"
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed May-20-15 03:44 PM
IF you bring your own condoms...

http://fox2now.com/2015/05/20/ga-middle-school-teacher-arrested-for-letting-kids-have-sex-in-classroom/

Ga. middle school teacher arrested for letting kids have sex in classroom
POSTED 3:03 PM, MAY 20, 2015, BY TRIBUNE MEDIA

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. — A teacher was fired from his job and charged with a crime after he was accused of allowing students to have sex in a classroom closet.

A parent discovered text messages between her 14-year-old son and middle school math teacher Quinton Wright.

“I was in a state of disbelief when I read all these messages,” the parent, who asked to remain anonymous, told WSBTV. “Basically he’s allowing the students to have sex in a storage room in his classroom.”

The texts, according to the mother, indicated her son could have sex in the classroom from 7:30 to 8:30. In one text, the teacher asked the teenager if he told the girl what was going to happen and that she could not tell anyone. Another text indicated the teacher did not have condoms to provide.

“It’s very sickening and disheartening because we trust administrators and educators when we drop our kids off at school,” the mother said.

The mother pulled her 8th grader from school on Friday and then filed a complaint. The DeKalb School System later removed the 25-year-old teacher from the classroom.

A judge later issued a warrant for Wright’s arrest on four misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
12810678, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by SoWhat, Wed May-20-15 03:46 PM
12810681, RE: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by boombapdame, Wed May-20-15 03:47 PM
America's education system is in a real shithole. Does anybody care to do thorough background investigations?
12810698, none of that shit will come up on a background check
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Wed May-20-15 03:53 PM
background checks will only discover past issues, but if dude has never had anything like this happen he'll still fly under the radar.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.
12810700, how would a background check have prevented this?
Posted by SoWhat, Wed May-20-15 03:53 PM
12810710, lol
Posted by Dstl1, Wed May-20-15 03:58 PM
12810711, RE: how would a background check have prevented this?
Posted by boombapdame, Wed May-20-15 04:00 PM
>

It won't as people can and do lie about their pasts which isn't surprising but these kind of teachers do not need to be teachers.
12810715, which teachers?
Posted by SoWhat, Wed May-20-15 04:01 PM
12810696, Is it bad that I wasn't surprised/shocked when this story broke?
Posted by mochalox, Wed May-20-15 03:52 PM
nm
12810701, yes.
Posted by SoWhat, Wed May-20-15 03:53 PM
12810704, COOL TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD
Posted by T Reynolds, Wed May-20-15 03:55 PM
12810730, Are part of these stories the culmination of the trend in which kids act more
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed May-20-15 04:13 PM
grown these days while at the same time adults seem to want to act more young?

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're
12810896, no.
Posted by tariqhu, Wed May-20-15 09:08 PM
>grown these days while at the same time adults seem to want
>to act more young?

this has always happened.
12810980, one of my students told me this exact same thing this month
Posted by TRENDone, Thu May-21-15 12:15 AM
>grown these days while at the same time adults seem to want
>to act more young?
>
>

paraphrase: "i wish i grew up in the 80s; when it was more calm. our generation is fucked up. adults want to be teens, teens want to be adults."

i tried to broaden his perspective with that "there were only a few sources of media back then and all you see are the good things. today you have unlimited amount of media sources. it was fucked up back then, too...you ever seen those memes with a girl wishing she could go back in time when men dressed like MEN? women & people of color were treated like shit back then...you sure you wanna go back just because people didn't sag their pants?"

i never thought that way when i was younger...i mean i knew a "cool adult" when i saw one but it wasn't like it is today...right?
12810790, Let's spin this event: What's the odds that the teacher recorded it
Posted by PoppaGeorge, Wed May-20-15 05:37 PM
as in, what do you think the chances are that there might be a hidden camera found in that closet.

I can't imagine a reason that this dude would allow it unless there was something he was getting out of it.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.
12810798, That's what I was thinking. Unless he's on that 2nd Childhood....
Posted by The Wordsmith, Wed May-20-15 05:54 PM
...where he's hoping to look cool to a bunch of middle schoolers and that's it. Outside of that I can't see why he'd be setting up this liaison between two students unless he's trying to get the details on camera.

Since 1976
12810864, That was my first thought as well
Posted by ThaTruth, Wed May-20-15 07:38 PM
12810868, you dont know niggas like I know niggas then.
Posted by atruhead, Wed May-20-15 07:43 PM

>I can't imagine a reason that this dude would allow it unless
>there was something he was getting out of it.

Im sure he had an arrangement where he was given $20 for providing the space, no questions asked
12810964, The teacher involvement makes it creepy, to me.
Posted by JFrost1117, Wed May-20-15 11:16 PM
Speaking as a person that had sex at school exclusively, it was only fun and comfortable because we had the run of the school to ourselves for hours after school.