Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectassholes broke the window on my intrepid in front of my mom's house
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12809380&mesg_id=12810819
12810819, assholes broke the window on my intrepid in front of my mom's house
Posted by Rjcc, Wed May-20-15 06:23 PM
it was either some cats from down the street, or someone from the dealership

I had a nice lil system in there, just replaced the stock speakers and had a headunit w/ a slide out screen.

I took the car in to get work done, and I disabled the alarm bc the service guys always fucked it up when I took it in.

I think someone there was moving the car around, saw/heard the system and assumed I had no alarm (it was added on to the stock system)

so I take the car home, that same night about 3am, I'm in my room playing dreamcast and suddenly my alarm goes off. they run off (like they weren't expecting an alarm even though there's a big flashing red light, which is why I suspect the dealership)

and now I gotta replace the damn window and can't even cover it with insurance, PLUS I didn't have an excuse to buy a new system. I'd have been happier if they'd actually stolen the damn thing cuz I wanted a new one.

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at