Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject*pats head*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12803914&mesg_id=12804788
12804788, *pats head*
Posted by SoWhat, Thu May-14-15 08:25 AM
>Ain't no enemas and special prep needed for sex.

plenty women work on their vadge before getting banged out. they make products for it and everything.

oh, and there's blood coming out of that hole for a few days per month, right? some folks don't go in there during that time. others do. those who do may prep it first. or they may not.

and no special prep is really required for successful anal. plenty folks engage in it w/o prep and w/o drama.

>You said yourself you ain't bussin cheeks on a whim.

that's ME. b/c i have an irrational fear of poo. plenty ppl don't feel that way.

see also: red wings.

>There's a *biological* reason for that.

not really. it's a psychological thing, really.

>Says who tho, right? Says the shit residue in your colon,
>apparently.

again, i was talking about ME, not about anal sex as a general matter. if i wasn't clear there i should've been.

>And folks ain't birthin children from no anal.

plenty folks ain't birthin chilren from they vadge either.

and anyway, i had asked SH who said the anus ain't made for sex. she has yet to answer that.

i asked Case too...he hasn't answered. (though he agreed anal sex between married couples isn't sinful...so we know God hasn't told us He didn't make the anus for sex)

you also haven't.

the truth is the anus performs multiple tasks for us - as do the penis and the vadge. they all serve many functions and none are exclusively 'made' or 'designed' or 'intended' for sex and nothing else. and if any of them were that still doesn't mean the anus isn't 'meant' to be used as a sex organ.

we can think anal sex is gross and decline to participate in it. we can think it hurts and so we don't wanna do it. there are many perfectly fine reasons not to engage in the practice. but the idea that the anus isn't 'meant' for sex is silly, IMO. we can use any part of our bodies we want for sex. if we could get off from rubbing our eyelids together we would do that. and it'd be all good. if we could get off from licking each other's elbows we'd do it. hell, we get off from licking each other's toes already - and the feet serve many non-sexual purposes. is toe licking 'deviant'? and if it is, so what? we lick each other's ears b/c it feels good. ears aren't 'supposed' to be used for sex, are they? is that 'deviance'? does it matter? who cares what folks think is 'deviant'?