Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttransitioning...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12797523&mesg_id=12797523
12797523, transitioning...
Posted by godleeluv, Tue May-05-15 10:02 AM
It's been a journey but I finally feel ready to transition to the next phase of my life. My son will be three next month and I have been working on getting him where he needs to be. His balance has improved because of the inserts. His vision has improved and I believe he will be able to have surgery soon to tighten his eye muscles, and he will be switching from daycare to an early developmental school that will focus on the speech and occupational therapies he needs. So I'm feeling a lot better about my role in making sure he will have all the tools he needs to succeed.

Next goal is to move. I have to figure out/pray about the next move to make. I know the lease I'm in is up January 31st so I am obligated to pay for half of the rent until that time. I also need to pay off debt from credit cards and still find a way to put money to the side for savings.

I may have to increase my hours at my current job to make extra money. And maybe do some massaging and more studio sessions and gigs. But budgeting is going to be my biggest hurdle.