Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectlol FOH
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12793240&mesg_id=12793699
12793699, lol FOH
Posted by Jon, Wed Apr-29-15 11:28 AM
Black people aren't all lining up to agree with you on this point, first of all. Myriad of opinions here. Second, I'm not telling any particular group anything. I'm discussing a word like eveyone else here, but I'll tell anyone anywhere who purposefully chooses to take shit wrong to stop.

You're insisting on misinterpreting age-old language to fit your desired version of someone's thoughts. You desperately need everyone to be thinking racist shit so you can keep that mythology as leverage.

I've been consistent since the 80s when I learned the word thug. Thug wasn't a reference to black ppl growing up. Most of the time i personally use the word, its not black ppl. I call white ppl thugs regularly. Thugs, punks, hoodlums, crooks, and when ppl are getting really nasty: savages. The cops who are running around breaking necks, shooting people, thinking they're Rambo: savages. Cats showing up to take advantage of protest sentiments and start robbing and burning the necessities of innocent people, etc. Thugs. All kinds of ppl are thugs. I didn't even use that word about these kids until this thread, but I'm using it in here to make the point that it is an accurate use of the term as we all learned it pre-pac.

2pac didn't teach me English and I'm not about to change that shit for morons who don't know the difference between skin color and hurting innocent people.