Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwait...are you asking how many would marry her just to have sex with her?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12790917&mesg_id=12791215
12791215, wait...are you asking how many would marry her just to have sex with her?
Posted by gumz, Mon Apr-27-15 10:49 AM
confusing with the subject break but i was seeing a girl that was saving herself for marriage years ago...i told her it wasn't for me and that i wasn't looking for a relationship that didn't involve sex...it's a packaged deal for me. i placed no judgement or pressure but kept it real. we ended up having sex not long after and we stayed together almost 2 years but ultimately broke up.

edit: I should add that she wasn't a virgin but she was no longer interested in having more sex until she was married...or something like that. she'd basically abstained since her last serious relationship which was maybe a year prior to us meeting.

maybe i'm wrong for this but we never would've gotten to that 2 year mark without having sex. we could've been friends but other than that...i'm good. i would've just let her find a dude that was down for that.