Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectVaping/Vape shops
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12788719
12788719, Vaping/Vape shops
Posted by John Forte, Thu Apr-23-15 01:44 PM
are people really out there vaping nicotine like that? Where they do that at? I guess they do it here, because there's a vape shop every three blocks, but it's rare I actually see someone vaping. Are these shops selling that other shit?
12788723, nope & if you so much as mention it, they throw you out
Posted by Binlahab, Thu Apr-23-15 01:45 PM
all the ones ive seen have huge signs up like DONT EVEN TRY TO TALK ABT WEED HERE

does it really matter?

wonder what bin's doing?
http://i.imgur.com/phECCMp.jpg
12788731, a lot of folks are using the vape pens to gradually
Posted by Sha, Thu Apr-23-15 01:49 PM
quit smoking.
Nicotine can be added to the e-liquids.
you can usually choose the nicotine strength.
going from heavy to light...till you eventually quit.
12788760, its like having a bunch of head shops near each other
Posted by teefiveten, Thu Apr-23-15 02:01 PM
they can't say it can work for something illegal but COME ON BUDDY

the odd thing to me is seeing how mad bodegas in bed stuy are converting to smoke shops or shops w/ mad hookah

i thought it may have been because of pratt (college) but there are a few that are close to fulton and bedford, where there is a large muslim population and a mosque
12788765, no it's everywhere now
Posted by BabySoulRebel, Thu Apr-23-15 02:05 PM
damn near every bodega by me now has a smoking section
it's not coincidence that this took hold after the marijuana legalization movement really took off
12788786, but the herb is not legal. the oils will be so yeah
Posted by teefiveten, Thu Apr-23-15 02:17 PM
makes sense for vape

and since wax is pretty much oil, dabbing will probably get bigger
i don't like how dabbing looks. lol.

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20150419/HEALTH_CARE/150419852/this-is-what-legalized-pot-looks-like-in-new-york

12789166, dabbing is intense
Posted by Mash_Comp, Thu Apr-23-15 08:09 PM
12789167, It looks like Sam Jack is gonna show up dressed like Gator at any moment
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Thu Apr-23-15 08:11 PM
12789171, dabbing will always be advance smoking
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Thu Apr-23-15 08:17 PM
now there will be concentrates being made on a commerical level i just dont see it being ingested the way i do wax currently.

i see it leaning more towards the ecigs type stuff
12788831, As a vaper (former smoker) Its been very transformational
Posted by select_from_where, Thu Apr-23-15 02:40 PM
I used to buy 7 dollar black and milds every 5 days, (around 40-50 bucks a month)

Then I smelled horrible

When I met my girlfriend, she immediately put me on to vaping (she has a marijuana vape pen)

Now I use an Itaste battery with a normal chamber, I get strictly cinnamon/ginger juice and it has the same spice/throat hit as a black and mild and masks the nicotine hit(it basically taste like smoking spicy cinnamon) at 12mg nicotine, I plan on going down to 8 mg after my current batch. so im well on my way to quitting.

So after I bought the vape pen, all I pay for is my juice which is 3 dollars a vile, which lasts me about a half a month ( 6 dollars a month). I clean my cartridges myself and keep my vapestick clean as possible.

A financial and health lifesaver.
12788843, this is good to hear. good luck
Posted by John Forte, Thu Apr-23-15 02:48 PM
12788854, I especially like that you blow thick clouds with it
Posted by select_from_where, Thu Apr-23-15 02:56 PM
For me the satisfaction of that thick cigar cloud was almost a part of the cigar hit. The vape pen has different voltages you can set it to, so I can vape huge clouds and it makes me stop a session quicker
12788862, man i work at a college and several of my coworkers smoke those
Posted by mikediggz, Thu Apr-23-15 03:00 PM
vape pens right up in the office lol. close friend i grew up with who used to smoke about a pack a day started on the vape pen and is gradually cutting back like someone above mentioned...if i still smoked on the reg id probably try one.
12788845, Lavender helps people sleep
Posted by Kira, Thu Apr-23-15 02:50 PM
http://vapes.sobevaporizers.com/portable/best-herbs-to-smoke-in-portable-vaporizer-pens/

https://www.valuevaporizer.com/Guide-To-Popular-Herbs-To-Vaporize

I want a vaporizer but I need help picking the right one. I need something concealable that makes it through an airport check and has all the features everyone else does.
12788860, I would vaporize the shit outta some green tea or hops
Posted by T Reynolds, Thu Apr-23-15 02:59 PM
12788928, RE: Vaping/Vape shops
Posted by infin8, Thu Apr-23-15 03:57 PM
>are people really out there vaping nicotine like that?

Out here, it's everywhere. I've watch the group of smokers at work turn into a group of vape-ers. They stand around in a jerk circle talking about that $hit evaree day.

>Are these shops selling that other shit?

Only vape juice. from what I know of. LOL

Funny thing: my introduction to vapeing was with the greenery...THEN it transitioned to nicotine. Cats be running up to me like 'YOU KNOW YOU CAN PUT THE LOUD IN THAT, RIGHT?!'.

Nxgga this STARTED with the loud. SMH.
12789036, In Cali it's xxxxxtra thick, man
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu Apr-23-15 05:59 PM
Vape shop every block on major streets, even in the 'burbs. For a while I thought it was just an offshoot of weed heads since you can vape weed and vape wax. That's also popular but not *nearly* as big as E Cigs and shit. I see people all over blowing big clouds and shit, out the window, stepping into the mall, in front of the job, wherever. It's getting big. Shit is still nasty to me, even in this new form.
12789168, it's a gang of vape shops in the burbs now....
Posted by Mash_Comp, Thu Apr-23-15 08:13 PM
I was given two starter vape pens. I have a b-vitamin and caffeine something or the other and tastes like red bull and a melatonin one that tastes like chai.