Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMost alarming thing you've learned googling a date or potential date?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12785160&mesg_id=12785160
12785160, Most alarming thing you've learned googling a date or potential date?
Posted by ndibs, Sun Apr-19-15 06:58 PM
So I struck out at an estate sale this weekend, so I decided to go thrifting in that neighborhood. I'm zipping through the store working my racks, minding my business when this bammarific looking 40 something year old black guy in a brown terry tracksuit and kenneth cole 90s jacket tries to holler.

Okay,to make thrifting worthwhile you have to be focused and fast because maybe 1/5000 garments are worth anything. So I need to look at 5-10k garments in 15 minutes and be out the door. So, I can't be bothered and just say OKAY give me your number rather than put up a defense or ask any questions.

He goes and produces a piece of paper with his name number and email. I ask him his last name, cause I'm nosy and if he happens to be a bammarific baller with terrible taste in clothing I might let his taste pass. He really hasn't said anything off putting and he's not ugly. ANYWAYS, i get home and google him and the third listing in google is his Nebraska inmate registry information. I click it and apparently did time for felony attempted sexual assault. Okay, your turn... okp.

And yeah I know you're not supposed to google people before or after dates or ever.