Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectwhen a Satanic Ritual goes wrong
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12780248&mesg_id=12780248
12780248, when a Satanic Ritual goes wrong
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Apr-14-15 08:07 AM
In 10th grade there was a kid names Jimmy. One night Jimmy went out and made a camp fire so he could read his Biology book and something went wrong and he ended up engulfed in flames.... well, this is what our Biology teacher told us but a year later we found out the real story.

Jimmy went out to perform a Satanic Ritual and somewhere along the line things went horribly wrong. He inhaled the fumes while pouring out gasoline from a canister in some satanic design. When he went to light the match the fumes and gas burst into flames and traveled down his lungs burning his insides and his skin...

He ran home and jumped into the tub and his skin peeled off like flakes...

When the firefighters showed up one of our friends who was a volunteer was the first on the scene. He said you could see his footsteps from the woods all the way back to his house. It wasn't a pretty scene and he died 3 or 4 days later.

Now, maybe it was just a horrible accident but what if it was a taste of that Devil's pie? I wonder who he cried out to in his final hours? Did he double down on Satan on that death bed?

Sorry yall, but I needed to write this down because it crept into my mind last night for some reason and I always wondered what makes kids do these types of rituals.