Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: The 5ive™ (A Monday Edition)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12779273&mesg_id=12779965
12779965, RE: The 5ive™ (A Monday Edition)
Posted by Tiggerific, Mon Apr-13-15 06:00 PM
1. Injuries are a b@tch! No CrossFit or running for 7-10 days via my doctor. This dude had the nerve to tell me that I need to see a Chriopractor and he gave me some antiinflammitories and muscle relaxers. Bum knee and rotator cuff injuries got me sitting on the side lines while everyone else is lifting big weight. I'm truly miffed.

2. With that said, I now understand why there are preachers out there saying that yoga pants are the devil. All that squatting got the booty looking nice and perky in yoga pants 😉. I'm gonna have to do the sweatshirt wrap around when I go out in public in my workout clothes. The stares were a lil creepy.

3. The munchkin has become addicted to the potty. GOD bless her! Actually, she just likes playing in the water after sitting on the potty. But, whatever works 😂

4. I have been easing Canada Dry cranberry ginger ale back into my diet for the past couple of weeks and now thanks to my doctor, I gotta ease that shit back out. But it taste soooooo good! Water it is, Bitches!

5. My dad gets here on Friday to bring my daughter's pimped out tricycle to her. It's a straight up purplish pink low rider. She's going to be rolling around here like she's the coolest thing on 3 wheels. LOL! Grandparents in the house means spoiled munchkin and family pictures 😀.