Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyour son has great taste
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12779273&mesg_id=12779476
12779476, your son has great taste
Posted by latenitemix, Mon Apr-13-15 12:15 PM
but tell him "just a taste of lovin'" is the best cut off that album :D

my five:

1 - one of my favorite restaurants is closing indefinitely this saturday. i only found out last week and i've been there twice already. i'm trying to squeeze in one more time before saturday but after my last challenge weigh-in on wednesday.

2 - i did one of those wine and paint things yesterday and it was so much fun! they only give you two hours and the instructor was kind of rushing us along so i wish we had more time. already told the bf we're going for a date night. maybe we'll make it double date night if the homies are interested. AND i found out this morning that we're going for my bff's bday.

3 - i like my haircut a lot but i swear i can get the same thing from a regular barber for much less. the task is just to find a barber. it's a daunting one for me. one of my cousins cuts hair but he has substance abuse issues so i'd want someone a little more reliable.

4 - at dinner last night someone mentioned "omg tia ordered a hamburger!" lol. i didn't realize the impression i was giving being so neurotic about my food when we go out. but y'all know i eats! i still got teased for only eating half the burger. it was big though and i was full from the fries and the wine, cheese, crackers and cookie i had earlier.

5 - i was so excited about game of thrones last night i completely forgot about mad men. oops.