Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject5ive Cravings
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12779273&mesg_id=12779416
12779416, 5ive Cravings
Posted by SuiteLady, Mon Apr-13-15 11:25 AM
1) Hot Cheetos
2) Mac & Cheese
3) Nachos
4) Chocolate
5) Hot Wings

I always have crazy craving when I start losing weight. I know this makes no sense but, it feels like as the chemicals (stored in fat) leave my body. My body craves them. UGH!

Another thing that doesn’t makes sense is: I can do cardio three times a day (literally! We had a walking desk at my old job) and not lose a drop of weight. Soon as I start doing sit ups, the weight slides off. I thought cardio was the key to weight loss and sit ups were part of strength building! 2+2 never equals 4 in my life.

I am soo bored at my new job, but it is still better than my last job. My life is on auto survival. I get up and go to work. I try to make it through to the end of the day when I can go home and get back in the bed. Even though I feel less depressed, my actions wouldn't say so. Once I get home, all I have to do is sit still for a few minutes and I am out. I had been going to shows (plays and concerts), but I had to take a break from that. I feel like I am just coasting along with no real purpose, although I am grateful not to have any drama.