Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthey won me back over with ep 3, thank the gods lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12778969&mesg_id=12790891
12790891, they won me back over with ep 3, thank the gods lol
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Mon Apr-27-15 07:42 AM
it was sooooooooooooooo good! as book reader they really nailed some of my favorite stuff from the books this ep. thats whats so great about this show for those of us who have read the books, to see this visual representation of what we've read

also, more importantly, they reconciled in this ep the drastic storyline changes they made with what they are tryna do with the show. i was relieved because i was really bothered by last ep, especially with the things that just made zero sense, even if u hadnt read the books

im kinda glad that with some other characters, because of the changes, i have fucking idea what's gonna happen to them (altho i can see the build up for certain outcomes from the books with some characters)

i respect D and D because i believe they made these changes to A) keep ALL of guessing and anticipating and B) by making such changes i think they are protecting GRRM"s future writings from being spoiled, as in we can kind of throw away whatever may jump ahead in the show because the show is like its own 'alternate' universe.

but anyway great ep, i loved cersei vs margaery, altho i love my baby cersei, margaery served her thru out the episode and i loved seeing her manipulate tommen with that pussy power

i fucking clapped when jon ended janos slynt life, that shit was so G and so needed. love stannis giving the nod of approval too