Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecterrum ep 2 majorly sucked to me, ill just try to focus on the non
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12778969&mesg_id=12787213
12787213, errum ep 2 majorly sucked to me, ill just try to focus on the non
Posted by blkprinceMD05, Wed Apr-22-15 09:34 AM
book reader complaints tho (btw this was the first ep of GoT ever that i felt like wtf, this SUCKED)

the brienne running into sansa, like how u just randomly run into BOTH sisters in big ass westeros, then on top of that, this girl is wanted by the QUEEN, for murdering the king and they just all Lady Sansa in this crowded tavern....like how exactly is sansa being "hidden" might as well change her hair back to its natural color

also why didnt she tell her, whisper whatever, that her sister is still alive and she just saw her

and LF strolling around westeros with sansa stark when he is supposed to be holding the vale for the crown, is the vale to be taken to also be in revolt to the iron throne now as well...i dont know wtf is going on

like what did i watch

then tyrion and varys...what a pointless scene beyond the fact they are going to volantis, it really was basically the same dialogue from them talking on the balcony in ep 1

doran was good but luther's ex wife really sucked it in that scene and the whole dorne introduction was just rushed and quick and had no set up

loved sam's speech but jon's refusing stannis offer/him being elected LC was soooooooooo rushed, too rushed, i bet no one not familiar with the books had any inkling that he would even end up being elected.

the cersei and kevin scene was good except the part where he said you are just the kings mother...so she was queen regent when joff, WHO WAS OLDER than tommen, was king but now she is just the kings mother....

the dany stuff was fine, especially drogon coming back in her time of need to cheer her up, it just made me think tho how dumb it was that she got bogged down in more than one city in slavers bay anyway and the reality is she doesnt have much to show for being in mereen, the unsullied and dragons she had in astapor, she shoulda been spending time in astapor training those dragons and stealing some ships. aegon took over with less