Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: They found a way to make my least favorite storylines (Dany, the Wall)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12778969&mesg_id=12786188
12786188, RE: They found a way to make my least favorite storylines (Dany, the Wall)
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Apr-21-15 08:45 AM
>my favorite, and make my favortie shit (Kinds Landing, Little
>Finger, Varys, Tyrion) dull.

I think Brienne's story can come to an end. I think they can put Arya story on pause for like 10 years. She should disappear from the story line and emerge a master killer way down the line.

Stannis is becoming interesting because his interests are aligning with the home team the Starks.

Got to figure out a way to get Jon Starks, I mean Snow, off that Wall so he can return to Winterfell. I figure the wall has to come down at some point.

Littlefingers shit was becoming too mustache twirling villianous for me to really enjoy.

That Dorne Widow is the new Cersei and they are trying to make the old Cersei more interesting and relatable but let's see how that works out. Sansa I think might also end up the new cold ice queen.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're