Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI NEVER gave a fuck about most of items at ANY point of my life
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12776975&mesg_id=12777514
12777514, I NEVER gave a fuck about most of items at ANY point of my life
Posted by FILF, Fri Apr-10-15 05:55 AM
-I don't find joy being around random people in general so I've had no reason to go clubbing, go to a bar or any of those nightlife social scenes. Everyone I've met has been at school/work or through family/friends.

-I was never into wearing jerseys or blasting my car's stereo culture nor do I smoke weed/drink.

-I do stay up well past midnight regularly (I get up at 10am) & occasionally attend concerts that cater to the bag-packer crowd just to hear some live music.

-As far as cartoons, I'm pretty sure I can enjoy vulgar shows I grew up watching such as Ren & Stimpy. Simpsons is a family show so I don't see why anyone would suddenly be too old for it...maybe you get tired of it, wasn't your thing in the first place or associate it w/ being a kid's show if you grew up watching it. South Park & Boondocks actually cater to adults, it's just a matter of whether you like the shows or not. With that said, I don't think I've watched any of the cartoons in a minute though nor was I ever a fan of Archer (too cheesy for me).