Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMy sister is about to fuck up her sons graduation
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12776958
12776958, My sister is about to fuck up her sons graduation
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu Apr-09-15 03:09 PM
I can feel it. She being real lazy about his graduation and I just know she is going to do some shit to make it about her.

Man.. I hope she can keep it together but she has problems with seeing someone else get all the attention.

I pray to baby jesus she doesn't act a fool.

12776979, I never understood grown people who can't let someone else have a moment
Posted by Overqualified, Thu Apr-09-15 03:16 PM
especially their own damn offspring.

I just steer clear of them or invite an ignore their cries for attention. Hope your sis gets it together.
12777536, my aunt already tapped out...
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Apr-10-15 07:14 AM
I think my brother may tap out as well.

smh
12777470, my third oldest sister the same way bruh
Posted by astralblak, Thu Apr-09-15 11:29 PM
always makes shit about her and starts drama

12777640, How Though?
Posted by RexLongfellow, Fri Apr-10-15 09:01 AM
She's gonna cause a scene or something?

The fact that your brother and your aunt tapped out already means they know something's brewing

Good luck with that man...that shit pisses me off too (when someone can't stand for another person to get the spotlight just once)
12777666, we had a big falling out over Xmas...
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Apr-10-15 09:24 AM
and it was while her son was playing his new song and we were all having a good time.

My sister be off yo.. damn near every holiday when my mom was alive she would say something that would start an argument. She has always been that sibling who needs to be at the center of it all.

She emailed me the other day to ask if I could lay out his graduation announcements. WTF? Like she has that much going on she couldn't have it done already. Just all in her own world.