Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti watched it recently when i was at home sick for a day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12773760&mesg_id=12773822
12773822, i watched it recently when i was at home sick for a day
Posted by SoWhat, Tue Apr-07-15 11:21 AM
and i got totally caught up in the 1st segment and sadly i never found out if that 50something year old man is the father of that 20something year old woman's 11th child. the old man's 20something year old daughter was CONVINCED that child isn't her daddy's. b/c he's so old. they cut to commercial before revealing the DNA result and i left the room and when i came back there was a new segment w/a different baby and potential babydaddy.

anyway, i too dig that damned show. when i was laid off a few yrs ago i couldn't watch the show w/o hating my life. but when i'm only at home for a day or 2 and i know watching Maury daily will NOT be my life i can get into it. but i always end up evaluating my life and career thanks to those tv ads for various for-profit 'colleges' and trade schools. plus i wonder if i have a cause of action against ___ b/c of the personal injury lawyer ads. and i think maybe i should sign up for low-cost auto insurance though i don't own a car. but there's an auction happening and they don't do credit checks and i walk away w/a car today....