Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDepends on what's cold, really. I'm a fan of COLD water fountains.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12772561&mesg_id=12773462
12773462, Depends on what's cold, really. I'm a fan of COLD water fountains.
Posted by TRENDone, Mon Apr-06-15 08:31 PM
i work at a high school. i think i'm the only staff that drinks from the water fountains. even the students are like "ew you drink from the water fountains?"

i'm thinking to myself, i drank water from a hose in the yard when i was a little kid...in a third world country. foh.

they're doing construction on campus and the water has turned "milky" twice this school year. i still drink it. why? because if there's a complaint about the water, someone from the district or city will inspect it before 5pm and will correct it the next day.

what's the process of dealing with aquafina or crystal geyser if the water don't taste like the last bottle you tasted?

i just got back from vacation visiting family in socal. my aunt has this water purifier contraption hooked up to her tap that changes the pH level of the water. i think she got it for her or my uncle's acid reflux. she told me i might not be used to water that's more basic. shit tasted exactly the same...