Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectCan you be a body builder without eating protein?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12770070&mesg_id=12770776
12770776, Can you be a body builder without eating protein?
Posted by initiationofplato, Thu Apr-02-15 02:18 PM
Can you be a fire fighter without water?

Can your brain be balanced and calm if its not getting the essentials it needs?

No.

Everyone is seeking a complicated explanation to something which may be very simple.

The body / brain / heart has specific needs. If these needs are not met, expect things to break down and malfunction.

I have already posted numerous articles pointing to studies where Omega 3 fatty acids were proven to be as effective as conventional medication.

The first step for anyone seeking balance is to make sure the plumbing is working properly, and that the system is receiving everything that it needs.

If your blood sugar level is too low because you aren't eating, you are going to lose consciousness.

Equally, if your brain is not getting what it needs, it's going to lose its ability to maintain a balanced mood.

Most people suffering from anxiety turn to prescription meds, or alcohol, or other drugs. This complicates matters because you are introducing chemicals to a system that may not need them, and that has destructive properties, psychological, and more importantly, physical.

Speaking from personal experience, my ability to manage my mood or anxiety levels is noticeably different when I do not give my body/brain what it needs, and when I do. It is literally like night and day. Why don't people just try it before they knock it. There are good studies on this. Not everything has to be this complicated.