Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectit's the 'at least admit it' shit
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12766338&mesg_id=12767545
12767545, it's the 'at least admit it' shit
Posted by SoWhat, Tue Mar-31-15 07:28 AM
that's getting the pushback.

he can carry his psychological burden over this shit all he wants. we all read Native Son and Black Boy. we get it. we wear the mask. all of that. sure.

but none of THESE PPL who have all this daddy money or trust funds or wedding gifts or whatever they have going on owe those of us who don't any explanation or 'honesty' about their money. their money is not our business until they make it such. and inviting us into their home is not making their money our business.

if their money fucks us up we should go lay on a couch and talk that shit out. otherwise, keep it moving.

period.

i've spent too much time around rich white ppl to act brand new about it. they have more money. they may not have 'earned it'. so the fuck what? whatever the 'what' is it doesn't mean they owe me shit. it doesn't mean i'm here to be their black friend/coworker who keeps them grounded.

wake me up when the guillotines are ready. otherwise i can't be bothered to sit and navel gaze and whine and cry that some ppl have more family money than me. as the fuck if.