Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: The 5ive™ (end of March Edition)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12764633&mesg_id=12765004
12765004, RE: The 5ive™ (end of March Edition)
Posted by Very-Effortless, Fri Mar-27-15 12:18 PM
1. I busted my work phone in Mexico city last week. I brought it to IT and they were talking bout charging me $600 to replace my iPhone 5 but had to call finance first. I was about to shed real tears at that damage and then yesterday dude from IT comes by and brings me an iPhone 6 for the free. I gave dude the most inappropriate work hug. I already have a 6 as my personal phone so the hug was really more about saving my ass $600.

2. My sinus pressure has been so bad lately that one side of my face will go numb. Shit is that serious. I'm going to see my allergist again Friday. But may be time to remove these adenoids.

3. I'm at home from work due to food poisoning. I don't know what did it to me yesterday but all I ate outside of my home was some chicken and dumplings, so I won't be going to that place for lunch again.

4. I woke up at 3am thinking about some work stuff. Couldn't get back to sleep until I sent an email addressing it. I know the person who got that email was probably like: what the fuck? This couldn't wait?

5. I haven't been back to school to see my family as much as I usually do since Christmas. Part of the reason is that I've been gone two weeks each month for work so when I have a weekend off the last thing I want to do is travel. But that's not fair to my mom or my nephews. Next week I'm gonna make that trip.