Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSuperfluous sentences
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12764633&mesg_id=12764940
12764940, Superfluous sentences
Posted by Sha, Fri Mar-27-15 11:17 AM
5. I have some huge ass hair right now and I plan on rocking the shit out of it. Initially I was finna cut it because I was scared it was too much but, shit...life is about extremes right?! amirite?!

4. I have about 4-5 friends turning 40 this year. Can you say broke? But I'mma try to make each and every celebration.

3. I saw Get Hard. Although funny it was very silly and stupid in some parts. Classic Will Ferrell movie though. Glad it was free because I wouldn't pay to see it. Speaking of which he isnt aging well. LOL

2. I was so happy it was getting warm, I havent turned my heat on in 2 days. I'm really like BGE you will get no more of my money. Those 3 winter bills was rough!

1. How you gonna give me a raise and take that shit back a month later essentially. I basically got a 50 buck raise per pay. I wasnt paying for insurance before but, now I am. And that shit is about 45/48 bucks. smh