Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subject12345.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12764633&mesg_id=12764858
12764858, 12345.
Posted by SHAstayhighalways, Fri Mar-27-15 10:26 AM
one.
so it looks like i won't be needing that divorce advice i was asking for the other day. at least not for now...gonna hear him out later over dinner. there's a lot to what brought us here but i'ma keep it light.

two.
can't wait to go visit my homegirl and her new baby next saturday! he's so cute and i miss her. haven't seen her since her christmas party. gotta make more of an effort to see my friends in general.

three.
we started writing for our next EP. we have decided that short concise projects with cohesive themes is good for us right now. can't wait to perform again.

four.
i have different themes that constantly reoccur in my dreams. one of them is playing basketball. most likely because i played basketball for many years as a kid. although i haven't played basketball in over a decade i have these type of dreams pretty regularly. well this morning i dreamed that my team beat this bougie ass team that was mad rude to us. but that's not the interesting part. rather than a trophy for winning they gave us each this huge bottle (like the length of my torso) filled with alcohol and ice and inside the bottle was a little bottle of bacardi. hard to explain it but needless to say i'm a lil bit mad its not real.
gonna have to draw it. maybe get a patent for it. i've never seen anything like it. and i want it.

five.
finally figured out what was making my sons eczema react so crazy. four cats and a dog live here (the cats mostly stay outside but they come in to sleep). one of those cats is a long haired cat. like really long hair. for a long time he rarely came inside but over the last few months he has barely went outside. he sheds a lot so even despite cleaning and sweeping up everyday his
hair was just floating around irritating my sun's skin bad. once i made the connection we don't let the cat inside (only in the garage) and the boy's skin over the last week has cleared up considerably. he still itches from time to time but he's so much better. i'm so glad. i've cried a few times over the last few months not being able to get him to stop and watching him scratch til he was bleeding. shit was stressful as hell.

i'm LOLing @ president bush
i'm not ready but i got a few years to cross that bridge lol