Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhat I'm listening to
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12764633&mesg_id=12764711
12764711, What I'm listening to
Posted by Pamalama, Fri Mar-27-15 09:16 AM
Jasmine Sullivan - reality show
When my oldest was in 3rd grade, she started developing, so I gave her an American Girl book that explains how her body will change. Best thing I could've ever done. Although we talk, the book allows her to do her own research. When at the doctor, a discussion about breast development came up. My kid says, yeah, I'm supposed to squeeze them sometimes. Doc looks at me and my daughter like WTF. My kid says 'well, I'm supposed to squeeze the little dot to make sure no liquid comes out'. She was referring to breast examinations. Doc was like, oh, ok. I was so proud of my baby, damn near cried

Tweet - Simply Tweet - EP
I cannot wait for this reno to be completed. It's almost done, but damn if I don't feel like I should be on HGTV on some lessons learned tip.

Ghostface - Fish scale
I love hip-hop and all, but I cannot take the shit that's out here today. I know how my parents feel now. Used to be in order to hear the nasty stuff, you had to buy the Tape/
CD/record, now it's all on the radio. I remember when la-di-da-di came out. NC State's radio station played hip-hop at night. There was so much controversy about playing the edited version at 12 midnight. Now, you can listen to an entire song about fucking in the middle of the day.

Rebirth Brass Band - rebirth kickin' it live
I need to make my way down to New Orleans stat.

Miguel - All I want is you
My mother refuses to provide me with her end of life wishes and she's really getting on my nerves. She knows how this crap plays out and gathers everyone else's info. But when it comes to her will/power of attorney/insurance papers, etc, I can't get a single document. She's scared of something, but the shit needs to get done. Death is not imminent, but it can be unexpected. I want to be prepared when the time comes.