Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe 5ive™ (end of March Edition)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12764633&mesg_id=12764633
12764633, The 5ive™ (end of March Edition)
Posted by Fishgrease, Fri Mar-27-15 07:56 AM
Man Listen
----------

Got my bonus check today.
Should be happy.
Can't be though. Taxes suck.
36% off the rip.

My savings account thanks my efforts though.

-----------

President Bush

So the other night, I'm in my son's room as he's getting out the shower and he walks past me parading like most 9 year old boys do at that age being silly. I happen to look down and this muhphucka has Richard Hair.

what 9 year old has hair on his Richard? I screamed and asked what the phuck was it (naively thinking that possibly he rub against the dog on his way out the bathroom. He calmly says "It's because I'm growing".

I put him to bed and went into my room silently sobbing and trying to embrace the fact that my lil' man is little no more.

But yeah, hair on your Richard at 9 ain't the business...and it just ain't no peach fuzz, it's full on shrubbery.

It's something in the chicken yo!!!

------------------
Birthday

My girl's bday is on Monday. I hate birthdays, that goes for mine and everyone elses. Birthdays bring a sense of entitlement and expectation. I don't like that.

You get what I get'cha and if you don't like it, you keep it to yourself (and take advantage of this gift receipt.)

---------
Car Show

Went to the car show last night and drove the new beetle.
uhm, yeah. I'm getting one. Forget how it looks...I really want it. Had my bonus (mentioned above) been a tad more, I'd be at a car lot today.

-------------------

Moving

My lease is up in May. I haven't decided what I'm doing or rather where I am going. I put in my notice to vacate but i still haven't made the first move to find other accommodations. Perhaps, I'll send my son away for part of the summer and then try to find something...

--------------------

Anyway gimme five.